青岛超元教育管理有限公司旗下机构!
课程咨询热线:
400 - 0608 - 050
职场英语
您当前的位置: 青岛超元 > 考试认证 > 职场英语 > 出国留学英语培训:如何更好的语言交流

出国留学英语培训:如何更好的语言交流

时间:2016-08-09 来源:未知  浏览次数:

  
现在出国留学的人越来越多,出国留学英语培训机构也越来越火热,留学英语培训是很多人都会选择的出国前英语学习的方式,本篇与大家分享一些出国留学英语。

  出国留学英语培训应该重点培训哪方面的语言呢?其实出国英语培训更应该侧重于国外日常生活学习的语言培训,而不只是留学考试的英语培训,今天我们继续学习相关的出国留学英语口语。

  

出国留学英语

 

  出国留学英语口语:语言交流

  Andy: Excuse me. Do you study Chinese at the university?

  安迪:很抱歉。你在这个学校念中文吗?

  West: Yes.But my characters are very bad.

  维斯特:是的。但我的中文字很差。

  Andy: It takes a long time to learn Chinese.

  安迪:要学写中文需要一段时间。

  West: Are you from China?

  维斯特:你来自中国吗?

  Andy: Yeah.I am from Taiwan. I came here to study political science.

  安迪:是的。我从台湾来。我来这里是念政治学的。

  West: How do you like it?

  维斯特:你喜欢吗?

  Andy: I like it so far. But my English still needs strengthening.

  安迪:目前为止喜欢,但我的英文还需要加强。

  

出国留学英语2.jpg

 

  出国留学英语口语:语言交流

  West: I want to study Mandarin and international relations.

  维斯特:我想要念中文及国际关系。

  Andy: Does the Chinese department here teach regular characters or simplified characters?

  安迪:这里的中文系是教繁体字或是简体字?

  West: They teach regular characters.

  维斯特:他们教繁体字。

  Andy: I see. I know regular characters better than simplified.

  安迪:我知道了。我对繁体字比简体字了解。

  

留学英语

 

  出国留学英语口语:语言交流

  West: You just said your English needs work, yes?

  维斯特:你刚才说你的英文需要加强,是吗?

  Andy: Yes, that's true. Especially my writing.I think my papers aren't good enough. I make too many grammatical mistakes.

  安迪:是的,没错。特别是我的写作。我认为我的报告并不够好。我犯了很多语法的错误。

  West: Well, I study Chinese very carefully but it's hard for me to have the most difficult part to read Chinese. If you have time, maybe we can do a language exchange.

  维斯特:嗯,我很认真地学习中文。但对我最难的部份是读法。中文有四声。很难。可能的话,如果你有时间,或许我们可以做一个语言交流。

  Andy: You mean you and I?

  安迪:你的意思是你跟我?

  West: Yeah, why not? I mean, if you come to this restaurant regularly maybe we can meet and practice Chinese and English here

  维斯特:是呀,为什么不?我的意思是,如果你常来这间餐饮店或许我们可以在这儿碰面练习中文及英文。

  Andy: That sounds like a good idea. How often would you like to do it?

  安迪:这听起来好像是个好主意。你想多久一次?

  

出国留学英语5.jpeg

 

  出国留学英语口语:语言交流

  West: I think I have a full schedule now but I'd like to spend ninety minutes a week doing verbal communication.

  维斯特:我看看,我现在的时间表都排得很满。但我想一个星期花九十分钟来做语言交流。

  Andy: How would we manage it though? How would we spend the 90 minutes?

  安迪:那你要如何分配呢?我们要怎么分配这九十分钟呢?

  West: First of all, we can use 45 minutes to enhance your English writing If you like, I can help you edit your report maybe we can practice English conversation You can do what you want Then the next 45 minutes you can help me learn Chinese.

  维斯特:首先,我们可以使用45分钟来提升你的英文写作如果你喜欢,我可以帮你编辑你的报告,也许我们可以练习英语会话,你可以做你想要的;接下来的45分钟,你可以帮助我学习中文。

  Andy: Would you like me to help you with your writing?

  安迪:需要我帮助你的写作吗?

  West: No. For me right now the most important is spoken Chinese I need to practise.So you could tutor me in speaking.We could use my textbook, and you could ask me questions.Then you could correct my mistakes.

  维斯特:不,对我而言,最重要的是中文口语,我需要练习,所以你可以辅导我说话。我们可以使用我的教科书,你可以问我问题,然后纠正错误。

  Andy: I think it's a great way to do it, but when is it better to meet?

  安迪:这是一个很好的方式,什么时候碰面比较好呢?

  West: Well, it's Monday. Actually, Monday is the best Monday for me. Every Monday morning from now till 11:30 I'm free.

  维斯特:嗯,今天是周一。实际上,对我来讲周一这个时候是最好的。每周一早上从现在到11:30我都空。

  Andy: Me too. In fact, I have time before 1:20 on Monday.

  安迪:我也是。事实上,我星期一下午1:20分以前我都有时间。

  West: If you want to meet me at ten next Monday, we can start.

  维斯特:如果你想在下周一的十点见面,我们可以开始。

  Andy:It sounds good. Let me give you my phone number.

  安迪:听起来不错。让我把我的电话号码留给妳。

  West: Well, I'll leave it for you too, so we can call and cancel when something's up.

  维斯特:好呀。我把我的也给你,这样可以在有事情的时候联系取消见面。

  出国留学英语口语学习对于英语基础薄弱的同学来说是非常必要的,否则,在国外陌生的环境里没有良好的语言沟通,是无法存活下去的;希望这些留学英语口语对你们有帮助。